BELLE BONDS - GIFT VOUCHERS THAT APPRECIATE IN VALUE!
Belle Bonds are our 'Coronavirus special' - we think its somewhat simple. You can buy multiples of £10.00, and when normal trading resumes they will be worth 20% more at the till. There's no exemptions on the items you can get either - just go mad! Additionally, for every £30 you purchase, there's another pint in the wood for you!
This simple yet effective method means you can buy them for loved ones (we will convert your 'Bonds' into vouchers of the appreciated value) or just enjoy yourself.
1) Belle Bonds are purchasable continuously until we then stop as the 'Coronavirus issue' begins to conclude.
2) Belle Bonds will appreciate in value from the time of purchase to the time of redemption in the amount of 20%. E.g.: a £10.00 bond will be worth £12.00 at the resumption of 'normal trading' or a £30.00 bond will be worth £36.00.
3) For each £30.00 spent, a pint of cask ale or cider will be additionally available gratis when redeeming. The only exemptions will be those marked # as normally not available to redeem in the loyalty card scheme.
4) 'Normal trading' is defined as the full resemption of standard Kentish Belle trading to be decided by the Landlord, Nicholas Hair, and advised by email. There will be a six-week window to redeem the bonds but not necessarily for the free pint which will be available at any time.
5) Bond holders authorise the Landlord to use email to communicate with them to confirm the resumption of normal trading and any updates during a period of limited trading as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak. All details will be destroyed at the end of the six-week period at the opening of 'normal trading' in line with GDPR legislation.
6) Bonds can be purchased by any customer or member of staff, supplier, investor (etc.).
7) Any bonds not redeemed at the end of the six-week period of 'normal trading' resumption will be surrendered to a charity of choice by the company.
8) Bonds will be distributed by post and will only be valid when signed by the Landlord. Photocopies will naturally not be accepted, and free pints will be undertaken by the supply of a full loyalty cardfor each £30.00 spent.
We hope you will enjoy purchasing your bonds - and please keep asking for home delivery or popping in for take outs. We need your support now more than ever!
We are sorry that we cannot have returns or refunds on these items. Refunds or returns on products redeemed will be at the discretion of the Landlord but not affecting your consumer rights.